Saturday, November 7, 2009

Guess Who

I was minding my own business when this guy walked up to me
We exchanged names
And then he walked away
I really wanted him to stay
but I was left thinking that boys are all the same
They perk your interest and leave you wondering
What is he doing
Later, I was walking down the hallway and saw him
I asked myself, what am I going to do
I asked for his name but he wouldn't give it to me
I was like, "dang it" but kept on flirting...
Later that week guess whose hand he was holding
Guess whose lips he was kissing
Guess whose heart he was stealing
With those big brown eyes
And soft, soft hands
I just don't understand
How he loves me
It's so easy to see how someone could love him
But who deserves him
I know I don't
But guess what
He chose me

No comments:

Post a Comment