Saturday, November 7, 2009

Always

You always know what to do

There couldn't be anyone any better

When my heart's broken

You always help put it back together

Not with duck tape or superglue

But with your love

Chorus:

You've always had a place in my heart

From the very start

You'll always be my best friend

When everything's going wrong

You'll always be the one whom I depend

You'll always be my prince charming

And I don't deserve the love you're giving

You'll always be able to light up my sky

My eyes sparkle with excitement when you walk in

There's always a smile on my face

And everyone knows why

You always put a smile on my face

And a twinkle in my eyes

Chorus:

Tag:

I'll always be your best friend

I'll always be your little angel

I'll always be

I'll always be…

We'll always be best friends

No comments:

Post a Comment