Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What Should We Do?!

He's 21
I'm 19
He's a Christian
I'm a Christian
He's at the Citadel
I'm at Trident Tech
He likes me
I like him
If you look at us we're like two peas in a pod.
His parents don't want him dating
Mine don't really care
What should we do?!
Options:
1. Just be friends
2. Date and sneak around from his parents
3. Wait
Yep, that's what I thought... it doesn't look good for the dating aspect. We really don't wanna go against his parent's wishes, but we also want to date. AHHH...I really hate parent's decisions sometimes. I am glad he's willing to respect their wishes though. He's 21 and going to be a Marine when he graduates from the Citadel; I think he can make his own decisions now. I know they probably don't want any distractions for him before he accomplishes his goals. But you know what?! I'm NOT going to be a distraction 'cause I KNOW he can accomplish alot, and I don't wanna be the one to stand in his way. I want to see him succeed. This is sooo frustrating!!! Oh well, that's life I guess.

Good to go!!!
Roger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment