Saturday, December 5, 2009

Guarding My Heart More Each Time

Yet again…yes, yet again I can feel the tension in the relationship grow. Of course, this hasn’t been my first breakup. It's starting to make me guard my heart more each time. I have started to realize that guys don’t like commitment. They just wanna have fun. When they aren’t having fun or it’s getting too serious it’s time to let go of the relationship. It’s sad. I know… a little too well, but it’s life now. It doesn’t matter how old you are or how long you’ve been together nowadays it’s going to happen.

How can we stop this unfaithful and self-centered nation to remember how relationships are to be treated with respect and with unconditional love?!

As I said, “It’s starting to make me guard my heart more each time."

Who wants to go through life worrying whether or not he’s going to stay with you always or when he gets what he wants just to get up and leave? Not me, that’s for sure!

So, what are we going to do about this? Stop living in fear. Don’t go for the fist guy who takes and interest in you. Do your research. You can look but don’t touch. Don’t buy until you know for a fact there is no better deal. If you’re not sure… don’t settle. NEVER settle for second best.


I have come to this conclusion because I guard my heart a little more each time...

No comments:

Post a Comment